Business Licenses & Permits

Get more information about business-related licenses and permits and how to get one for your business.  To obtain a business-related license or permit, please visit City Hall, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. 

If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions.

Cereal Malt Beverage Licenses & Occupational Licenses

CMB licenses, special event permits, and Occupational Licenses may be obtained at City Hall.